HAA were appointed by The Biggin Hill Memorial Trust to design and promote a new visitors centre adjacent to the St George RAF Chapel on the South side of Biggin Hill Airfield. The designs featured a drum with visible structure internally and tight external skin drawing ques from the infamous Spitfires which were located at Biggin Hill during WW2. The chapel was built in 1951 and is Grade 2 Listed. HAA ran a number of public consultations and events. The project was a joint venture with Bromley Council.