HAA were appointed by the Trustees of Marlow Sports Club to initially look at the refurbishment and upgrading of the existing building which dated from the 1950’s. It was concluded that funds would be more appropriately spent on a new facility. A number of Public Consultations took place within the local community. Modern contemporary designs were bought forward and planning permission was granted. To assist with fund raising a business case had to be made and additional facilities such as meeting rooms, gym and treatment rooms were incorporated into the designs.